Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time for a Party!!

Every year our family will get together after the 1st of the year, to celebrate
Christmas and the fact that we are all still here for another year. We truly
have a lot to be thankful for this year, we have hit pretty hard with illness
and injuries this year. Some of us, didn't quite make it through their battles.
But the party goes on, and we will remember the best of them and be thankful
that we had the chance to have them in our lives. As for those of us who are recovered/recovering. I say lets get the party started. We thought of trying something different this year, but by popular demand it's Mexican again!!!
Some say I was born with a Jalapeno in my mouth. I cannot get enough Mexican food. It is truly my favorite. One has to understand, that Mexican food in this part of Southeastern KY used to mean Taco Bell. Now I like Taco Bell, and I will eat there from time to time, but it is not like the real thing. (By the way, if there are any Taco Bell Executives, who wish to try to tempt me to their side, feel free to send the coupons my way) but I digress. Tomorrow night's menu. Nachos with all the delicious sides, quesadillas, salsas, guacamole, rice, beans. This is officially derailing my sensible eating plan, but hey What the Heck! So here's to the ones we lost and to
the new friends we will make in 2010.

LIVE, LAUGH, & LOVE Ya'll

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment