Thursday, January 14, 2010

Microwave Potato Chips??!?!!!

Oh my gosh! This could be so very, very bad. I will let you know if this really
works out or not. It sounds too easy to mess up. This could be a super easy diet killer. Wow!! So this one goes on the weekend snack menu.



On a side note, today January 14th, 2010 marks 1 year since I quit smoking. Not even a puff. (Patting myself on the back). Only way to get through it was to knuckle and go cold turkey + anti-depressant meds and tons of support from my wife.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one every now and then, but for the mst part they are out of my life, I just take it one day at a time.

Microwave Potato Chips

The beauty of this technique is that if you have ...

See Microwave Potato Chips on Key Ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment