Friday, March 18, 2011

The Pastry Queen

I just ordered this new book, well new to me at least. Called The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes From the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery and Cafe  There seems to be a pattern developing here.  Spring is finally around the corner and NOW I want to bake.  ah well, OK I always want to bake, but let me get back on point here.  This is an Awesome book.  Beautiful pictures unbelievable recipes many from my childhood in Texas and tons of stories about who they are & what they do.  Ms Rather has done an exceptional job here. Check it out.  I mean really who push some old lady out of the way for one of those tarts on the cover!
The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes From the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery and Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment